8 Best Cryptocurrency Ad Networks for 2019 (Bitcoin Advertising Network)
Bitcoin is popularly known as the currency of the internet, but there has not been major digital marketing advertisements or schemes to spread its awareness among the masses. Major network platforms like Facebook, twitter and Google has already banned crypto advertisements for some time now. There is now several blockchain ad network platforms which help you to advertise bitcoin and crypto related ads on their sites. All of these ad networks have their own set of features, rates and ad campaign plans that make them unique.
Few months ago I was eagerly searching for best Best cryptocurrency advertising network and I tried almost every network listed above including Adsense. I put CoinZilla at the top, in my experience it is the best ad network for crypto traffic. You can bargain with them for better CPM and they guys actually consider it. They offered me almost double CPM then any other network. If you are not going for affiliate of direct ads then it is worth to give CoinZilla a chance and dont forget to discuss your CPM with your account manager.
I would like to recommend article on Best Crypto Affiliate Networks if you are interested in CPL, CPA and Revenue share offers.
Best Crypto Ad Networks:
Launched in 2016, Coinzilla is one of the most popular bitcoin ad networks, but it is comparatively new compared to others.
- It provides Native, CPC and CPM advertising, pop-under ads and many more.
- They support deposits and payments in BTC, ETH, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, and Webmoney.
- Referral program: 50 euros for every referred user that deposits at least 500 euros.
- They accept only high-quality websites (No faucet, no Alexa Rank under 1,000,000). The websites MUST have a good loading speed and MUST be user-friendly.
- Coinzilla is held for a period of 7 days and it regularly checks for any fraudulent activities in the network.
- Minimum payout is 0.001BTC. Users however have to pay a transaction fee of about 0.0001BTC.
- In order to get registered in Coinzilla websites must be at least 3 months old.
- Withdrawals processed daily, with minimum fees.
- Min. deposit of 100 Euro.
BitMedia is another advertising network offers Effective ads at affordable prices to its advertisers. They verify and validate each publisher manually to maintain the best possible ROI for advertisers. Different type of targeting available to advertisers which includes Geo, Device, Timing and Frequency. They provides both CPM and CPC ad models with minimum bid starts from 0.0000205 BTC and 0.000025 for CPC and CPM ads respectively. Currently they offer ads in text and banner format only. For publishers they offer payments in BTC only.
Set up in 2014, CoinTraffic is one of the leading bitcoin advertising networks so far and is estimated to produce about $3.6 billion every month. Some of its features are listed below.
- It is one of the top domains and has about 10000 visitors each month.
- It supports CPC (Cost Per Click), CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions), pop-under ads, static banners and many other advertising campaigns.
- It does not pay any bonus for referrals.
- CoinTraffic only supports reputed publishers and avoids ICO scams and maintains a good picture of its reputation.
- CoinTraffic is fairly a fast network and usually responds quickly but sometimes it might take few weeks for your website to be approved or rejected.
CoinAd is a very unique bitcoin advertising network and differs from all the other ad networks because it accepts new websites and publishers only on invite-only basis. Invitees consider it to be a privilege to join CoinAd. CoinAd in return only accept publishers with good reputation and good traffic of websites.
- Publishers who join the network provide good quality networks and also enjoy huge traffic and profits in return.
- Payouts are offered on weekly basis in bitcoins and are done via PayPal.
Another leading name in bitcoin advertising networks is MellowAds. It was set up in 2015 and has grown to be a very popular ad network by far.
- MellowAds provide banner advertisements and pop-up advertisements.
- It offers CPC and CPM campaign models.
- Publishers can earn daily based on views, clicks or pops in the network.
- MellowAds is quite choosy in accepting publishers. One needs to have 100,000 Alexa rank and a minimum of 3 months of website history.
- Publishers can also earn through the referral program of the network. One can earn 50% referral commissions for a new refer added to the network.
- Here payment is done only in bitcoins.
- Automatic payment system with 10% pay for ad campaigning.
Here advertisers bid for an ad space given in the website. The higher the bid the more you earn through the platform.
- Here there is only one ad model that is banner that can be used as a text, image or interactive format.
- Payments are made in real time based on view and click on ads.
- Returns on AdBit are also fairly good.
A-ADS (Anonymous Ads)
A-ADS is considered to be one of the best and probably the oldest of the bitcoin ad networks so far. It is one of the safest platforms and does not track your personal details and does not allow any cookies to be left in the user’s computer.
- It allows CPC, CPM advertising schemes.
- No verification of user ID is required.
- There is no sign-up page and you can register for an account by merely using your bitcoin address.
- A-ADS has a very good reputation and always pays in time and is approves websites relatively fast as quick as 15 minutes.
- It also provides good support to its visitors.
- The interface is also very easy to use and is hassle free.
TokenAd is a real-time bidding or RTB platform for bitcoin ad network. The platform works with advertisers, publishers, crypto exchanges, blogs and ICO platforms.
- Only crypto content is published here.
- Publishers can get good traffic view here.
- There are multiple ad campaigns like Native Ads, Bottomline, Banners, Videos, etc.
- Payment is made through CPC and CPM.
- Get up-to-date statistical data.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Payment for traffic depends on target and your location.
So this was all about best crypto (Bitcoin) ad networks for 2019. Which one you are using? Please share your experience with the ad network you are using to monetize your content in the comment section below.