12 Best Crypto Ad Networks | Top Bitcoin Ad Network 2021
A cryptocurrency ad network also referred to as Bitcoin ad network is a crypto ad platform that offers crypto-related promotions. We have listed 12 Best Crypto ad Networks so that you can decide the best one for you.
Bitcoin is popularly known as the currency of the internet, but there have not been major digital marketing advertisements or schemes to spread its awareness among the masses. Major network platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google have already banned crypto advertisements for some time now. There are now several blockchain ad network platforms that help you to advertise bitcoin and crypto-related ads on their sites. All of these ad networks have their own set of features, rates and ad campaign plans that make them unique.
A few months ago I was eagerly searching for best Best cryptocurrency advertising network and I tried almost every network listed above including Adsense. I put CoinZilla at the top, in my experience, it is the best ad network for crypto traffic. You can bargain with them for better CPM and they actually consider it. They offered me almost double CPM then any other network. If you are not going for an affiliate of direct ads then it is worth giving CoinZilla a chance and don’t forget to discuss your CPM with your account manager.
I would like to recommend an article on Best Crypto Affiliate Networks if you are interested in CPL, CPA and Revenue share offers.
Best Cryptocurrency Ad Network (Bitcoin Ad Networks)
We tried to make a list of all bitcoin ad networks having an exclusive marketplace for crypto advertisers and publishers so that you can find out the best cryptocurrency ad network for you.
Ad Dragon is a new platform and is the world’s first DeFi advertising platform. It’s a peer-to-peer advertising marketplace. It has the advantage of being something completely new and not an imitation of Google’s model.
- Sellers (Publishers) create an online store on the Ad Dragon marketplace and sell their advertising services. Things like sponsored posts, press releases, banner ads and more. They have the freedom to price their products as they see fit and can sell almost any advertising service they want.
- Advertisers browse the marketplace and can find a wide range of advertising opportunities to promote their crypto business or project for the price range that suits them.
- The entire platform is built on Ethereum and uses decentralized wallets like Metamask (you will need a Metamask wallet to use it). So payouts are instant. Smart contracts are used to power the payments infrastructure.
If you’re looking for something unique and effective, Ad Dragon is definitely worth your time.
Bitmedia is another crypto ad network that offers effective ads at affordable prices to its advertisers. They verify and validate each publisher manually to maintain the best possible ROI for advertisers. Different types of targeting available to advertisers which include Geo, Device, Timing and Frequency. They provide both CPM and CPC ad models with minimum bid starts from 0,0000075 BTC for CMP and 0,0000055 BTC for CPC ads respectively. Currently, they offer ads in text and banner format only. For publishers, they offer payments in BTC and fiat money.
Bitmedia.IO aims to provide all of its advertisers with the most transparent way to buy ads and only pay for the best quality impressions. To achieve this, each of the impressions has to pass the following verification standard.
- The verification of runtime.
- Third-party traffic control.
- Post verification of all traffic.
- Manual clicks and impressions moderation.
These verifications are set to filter all the paid traffic frauds, hidden ad impressions, bots, etc. The customers get a refund in case of improper impressions besides that the advertisers will not pay in case of any bad traffic quality
Launched in 2016, Coinzilla is one of the most popular bitcoin ad networks, but it is comparatively new compared to others.
- It provides Native, CPC and CPM advertising, pop-under ads and many more.
- They support deposits and payments in BTC, ETH, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, and Webmoney.
- Referral program: 50 euros for every referred user that deposits at least 500 euros.
- They accept only high-quality websites (No faucet, no Alexa Rank under 1,000,000). The websites MUST have a good loading speed and MUST be user-friendly.
- Coinzilla is held for a period of 7 days and it regularly checks for any fraudulent activities in the network.
- Minimum payout is 0.001BTC. Users, however, have to pay a transaction fee of about 0.0001BTC.
- In order to get registered in Coinzilla websites must be at least 3 months old.
- Withdrawals processed daily, with minimum fees.
- Min. deposit of 100 Euro.
- AdEx has 300+ selected crypto and technology publishers. The network is filtering low quality, scammy and pay2surf websites to keep a good portfolio of publishers.
- AdEx works on CPM model and payments are settled in DAI stable coin.
- Advertisers and publishers receive real-time reporting to ensure maximum transparency.
- There are no withdrawal thresholds or limits for publishers – they can withdraw whatever they earned whenever they want.
- There is no minimum deposit for advertisers and AdEx often runs cashback promotions.
Founded in 2017, Coinverti is a Belgium based cryptocurrency ad network which offers high-quality advertising solution to advertisers as well as publishers. The network offers an Anti-fraud mechanism to identify and eliminate Bot and spam traffic. With the help of a real-time performance report, users can track the performance of the ad unit. Currently, it offers banner ads, native ads, In-feed ads and popunder ads to publishers.
Coinverti accepts self-hosted, high-quality websites related to cryptocurrency and blockchain only and offers payments in Bitcoin While they charge 0.0002 BTC as withdrawal fee for the payment. For advertisers it offers high quality targetted crypto traffic. Advertisers can start their ad-campaign with 0.001 BTC minimum deposit. It offers personal account managers, banner design assistance as well.
Set up in 2014, CoinTraffic is one of the leading bitcoin advertising networks so far and is estimated to produce about $3.6 billion every month. Some of its features are listed below.
- It is one of the top domains and has about 10000 visitors each month.
- It supports CPC (Cost Per Click), CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions), pop-under ads, static banners and many other advertising campaigns.
- It does not pay any bonus for referrals.
- CoinTraffic only supports reputed publishers and avoids ICO scams and maintains a good picture of its reputation.
- CoinTraffic is fairly a fast network and usually responds quickly but sometimes it might take a few weeks for your website to be approved or rejected.
Adshares is a decentralized platform for digital advertising where publishers and advertisers make direct deals without any middlemen. Adshares aims to offer a cheaper, transparent and censorship-free advertising to users. Powered by reliable and safe ADS blockchain capable over 1M transfers per second, which makes it fast enough to serve the global advertising market and ability to handle large volumes of instant micropayments. Adshares provides almost instant payments for its publishers in tradable ADS coins that are listed on CoinMarketCap.
Combined with some unique features, Adshares offers a very interesting set of advantages over traditional digital advertising systems:
- Significantly lower fees (no middlemen = open ecosystem in which publishers and advertisers can make direct deals meaning lower commissions)
- Decentralization of ad servers and innovation in ad delivery serve to minimize the possibility of ad blocking
- Almost instant payments — transfers from advertisers to publishers are made automatically every hour
- Transparency and increased freedom — no middlemen who can censor or block content. The publisher is the one who decides what content can be displayed on their website
- Newmarket structure — Real-Time Settlement as a replacement for complicated and expensive Real-Time Bidding
- Availability for small advertisers — no need for significant funds in order to join the network
CoinAd is a very unique bitcoin advertising network and differs from all the other ad networks because it accepts new websites and publishers only on an invite-only basis. Invitees consider it to be a privilege to join CoinAd. CoinAd in return only accepts publishers with a good reputation and good traffic of websites.
- Publishers who join the network provide good quality networks and also enjoy huge traffic and profits in return.
- Payouts are offered on weekly basis in bitcoins and are done via PayPal.
Another leading name in cryptocurrency advertising networks is MellowAds. It was set up in 2015 and has grown to be a very popular ad network by far.
- MellowAds provide banner advertisements and pop-up advertisements.
- It offers CPC and CPM campaign models.
- Publishers can earn daily based on views, clicks or pops in the network.
- MellowAds is quite choosy in accepting publishers. One needs to have 100,000 Alexa rank and a minimum of 3 months of website history.
- Publishers can also earn through the referral program of the network. One can earn 50% referral commissions for a new refer added to the network.
- Here payment is done only in bitcoins.
- Automatic payment system with 10% pay for ad campaigning.
Here advertisers bid for an ad space given in the website. The higher the bid the more you earn through the platform.
- Here there is only one ad model that is banner that can be used as a text, image or interactive format.
- Payments are made in real-time based on view and click on ads.
- Returns on AdBit are also fairly good.
A-ADS (Anonymous Ads)
A-ADS is considered to be one of the best and probably the oldest of the bitcoin ad networks so far. It is one of the safest platforms and does not track your personal details and does not allow any cookies to be left in the user’s computer.
- It allows CPC, CPM advertising schemes.
- No verification of user ID is required.
- There is no sign-up page and you can register for an account by merely using your bitcoin address.
- A-ADS has a very good reputation and always pays in time and is approves websites relatively fast as quick as 15 minutes.
- It also provides good support to its visitors.
- The interface is also very easy to use and is hassle free.
TokenAd is a real-time bidding or RTB platform for a bitcoin ad network. The platform works with advertisers, publishers, crypto exchanges, blogs and ICO platforms.
- Only crypto content is published here.
- Publishers can get good traffic view here.
- There are multiple ad campaigns like Native Ads, Bottomline, Banners, Videos, etc.
- Payment is made through CPC and CPM.
- Get up-to-date statistical data.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Payment for traffic depends on target and your location.
Founded in 2017, Adconity is a Zurich Based Bitcoin Ad Network which offers advertisement with CPC, CPM and CPA revenue models. They provide high-quality ads including text, image, native and POP ads related to cryptocurrency domain such as ICO and Blockchain advertising. Minimum payout for releasing payment to publishers is $50. Payment method includes Bitcoin and Paypal.
So this was all about best cryptocurrency ad networks for 2019. Which one you are using? Please share your experience with the ad network you are using to monetize your content in the comment section below.