Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware – Hashrate, Price, Features Comparison
Bitcoin is a type of decentralized crypto currency, which is made available in an electronic or digital form. Bitcoin mining is a method that allows the miners to monitor, verify and record the Bitcoin blockchain transactions. In this article, we will discuss best Bitcoin mining hardware in terms of their specs and price. These miners will get a high-profit rate if they have the following:
- A productive mining hardware and mining machine for bitcoins.
- Cheaper electricity.
Recommended Post: Trusted Cloud Mining For Bitcoin, Ethereum [Discount Coupon Inside]
Best Bitcoin mining hardware:
It was introduced in November 2015 and its productivity rate has reached a peak on 24th May, 2016. It makes huge investments and therefore it experiences an impressive and tremendous growth.
Merits of Antminer S9:
- It is highly efficient, thereby offering high productivity at 0.1 Joule/GH/s.
- It delivers high hash rates 14.1 TH/s.
Demerits of Antiner S9:
- It requires separate power supply for each and every unit.
- It is made available at an extremely high cost of around 2100 US Dollars ($2100).
It was introduced in the year of 2015 by Bitmain. It is highly popular because of its strong performance and reasonable price. It acquires power from a 28nm ASIC chip called BM1385.
Merits of Antminer S7:
- It delivers high hash rates of around 4.73 TH/S
- It is available at a reasonable cost of around 440 US Dollars ($440).
Demerits of Antminer S7:
- It consumes high amount of power, which is approximately around 1350 Watts
- At 62 Db, it produces a considerable amount of noise.
It is an efficient and fastest bitcoin miner, which was introduced in the year of 2014 by Bitmain. It is an exclusive product obtained from the fabrication of 28nm. In order to purchase an Antminer S5 hardware, the miners must have a mining pool and a mining software for bitcoins. The cost of this new hardware is 413 US Dollars ($413). Similarly, the cost of this used hardware ranges from 190 US Dollars ($190) to 299 US Dollars ($299), which is normally available on the online shopping sites like Amazon and eBay.
Merits of Antminer S5:
- Mining requires very low charges and the miners can buy second-hand units for even low charges, which is approximately below 200 US Dollars.
- It ensures lower power consumption, which is approximately around 590 Watts.
Demerits of Antminer S5:
- It contains a fan like structure, which is highly noisy.
- It offers very low hash rates of around 1155 GH/S.
It was introduced by Canaan Creative and holds around eighty 18nm chips of A3218. It produces a hash rate of around 3.5 TH/S, thereby operating at a speed of 500 MHZ. It consumes a power of around 1100 Watts. It is available at a cost of around 550 US Dollars ($550).
Merits of Avalon 6:
- It does produce any noise like the other mining hardware, since it is quiet in nature.
- Based on its efficiency and productivity, it is rated as second in the Bitcoin mining market.
Demerits of Avalon 6:
- Its efficiency is lesser than Antminer S7 hardware.
- In comparison with Antminer S7 and S9, it produces less hash power.
It contains eight 28 nm mining chips of ASIC, which are crammed over two different circuit boards. It consumes a power of around 1200 Watts for its operation.
Merits of SP20 Jackson:
- Its maximum hash rate is 1.7 TH/S.
- At low speed, it does not produce much noise and is quiet in nature.
- It is available at a low cost of 110 US Dollars ($110).
Demerits of SP20 Jackson:
- Its availability is very less and it offers minimized support.
- It has poor efficiency.
- At high speed, it becomes very hot.
It has an in – built a portal for web management. It produces a hash rate of around 8.7 TH/s. It consumes a power of around 870 watts and is highly quiet in nature. According to its speed, it is rated as second among the bitcoin mining hardware.
Merits of Antminer R4:
- It uses 126 chips of BM1387, therefore it is highly efficient in nature.
Demerits of Antminer R4:
- It is highly expensive so that it is not affordable for an ordinary user
Where to Buy:
Hope this article on Best bitcoin mining hardware will be useful for readers. Please share your feedback and experience in the comment section below.