World WIfi ICO Review: Free Wifi For The World Powered By Blockchain
WorldWifi is a decentralized online platform that offers WIFI connection at free of cost all across the globe. The users can be able to access the wifi service of world WIFI from anywhere in the world. It uses the technology of blockchains for its operation and it was launched as a result of the collective efforts taken by the world wifi team. It operates with a variety of private residential routers.
Ilya Yashin is the founder as well as the chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. Yan Sepiashvili is the co-founder along with Ilya. It has approximately around 100 partners and 100 employees with branches in around 80 cities. Also, it has 14,000 open networks all around the world. Its partnership concerns include Radius wifi, Adrenta, and Quantus technical solutions and many more.
The following is the list of users benefitted from the free wi-fi service offered by World Wifi network:
- Router owners
- Business people
- Internet users and
- Internet service providers and so on.
When a guest user wants to access the free wi-fi service, he should view a short video advertisement, so that then he will be prompted directly to the internet access page.
The tokens of world wifi are usually termed as WeTokens, where the value of 1 WT is equal to 0.110 US Dollars ($0.110). The token price is not constant since it fluctuates according to the amount of accumulated information (or data) and the number of users connected to the network. These tokens are utility tokens, which are used particularly for making transactions in the world wifi platform via the exchange of cryptocurrencies.
- Total amount of WT allotted for sale purposes is 258,000,000.
- Percentage of WT allotted for the pre-sale and the token sale is 43%
- Percentage of WT allotted for the founding team is 7%
- Percentage of WT allotted for the advisory team is 3%
- Percentage of WT allotted for the developmental purposes is 40%
- Percentage of WT allotted for the community or team is 5%
- Percentage of WT allotted for the bounty campaigns is 2%
- Percentage of funds allotted for meeting the agent network expenses is 25.5%
- Percentage of funds allotted for meeting the B2B network expenses is 6.4%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the developmental and research purposes is 24.4%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the marketing and advertising purposes is 39.5%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the payroll purposes is 1.3%
- Percentage of funds allotted for meeting the hardware and software expenses is 2.4%
- Percentage of funds allotted for meeting the administration based expenses is 0.5%.
Unique features of World Wifi:
- It helps the advertisers in reaching their efficient target audiences.
- It helps the router owners in making extraordinary profit rates by the process of resource sharing.
- It authorizes the guest users to have free internet access.
- It offers a pre-sale bonus of approximately 15% to its ICO investors.
- It accepts cryptocurrency payments in bitcoins (BTC) and Ethereums (ETH).
- It gives its users an opportunity of earning cryptocurrencies by displaying advertisements across the internet.
World Wifi ICO Info and Important Links
ICO is being organized to raise funds for the development of World Wi-Fi project across the world and for engaging the community. PRE-SALE and the TOKEN SALE contributors with over 15 000$ funding will get exclusive invites for retaining the profit without commissions.
- Pre-sale Duration: 1 December 2017 – 16 April 2018
- Token Sale 18 April – 18 May 2018
- Hard Cap: $25 M
- Accepting: BTC, ETH
- 1 WT = 10 AD = $0.10