What is Elementh (EEE) Token?
Elementh is an online e–com marketplace that provides a variety of benefits to businesses and customers. It is a perfect solution for all kinds of E–commerce operations. It uses the technology of blockchains for its operation. The users of this platform can be able to retrieve the information related to the price rates and stock inventory details.
A variety of experts are continuously providing their appraisals to elementh. Off course, it is believed to be the one and only marketplace that have the capacity of disrupting the e – com market. It also assists the users in designing a variety of centralized and decentralized apps. It uses a special protocol called DPOS protocol for its faster execution. The major motto of this platform is to enhance the power of e – com industry by making it simpler and better than now.
The e – com industry generally involve the following categories:
- Online stores
- Customers and suppliers
- Distributors and manufacturers
- Payment services and so on.
The blockchain of elementh has the following two layers:
- Basis layer and
- Abstract layer.
Some of the sub – divisions inside the layers include:
- Storage system (ESS)
- Smart contract system (ESCS)
- Ownership transfer system (EOTS)
- Product content management system and so on.
History of elementh:
Sergey Ryabov is the Founder as well as the Chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. Dmitriy Bereznitskiy is the Co – founder along with Sergey. It is a non – profit organization that was established in the year of 2018. It has its headquarters at Singapore. Its partnering concerns include the top e – com companies like SAP Hybris, Bancor and Bit Rewards and so on.
The tokens of elementh are usually referred to as EEE tokens, where the value of 1 EEE token is 0.0002 ethereum. These tokens are nothing but ethereum ERC – 20 tokens. The hard cap limit is 30,000 ethereum and the soft cap limit is 10,000 ethereum. Total amount of EEE tokens supplied for sale is 303,000,000.
Unique features of elementh:
- It is an exclusive system used world – wide for the classification of products.
- It contains a simple and user – friendly interface.
- It makes the trading (buying or selling) of goods / products / services simple and easier.
- It is a highly transparent and trust – worthy system that imposes only very low trading charges.
- It gives various rewards to the valuable users and organizes a wide range of bounty campaigns.
- It provides smart contract facility to its users for the creation of e – commerce applications.
- It finds applications in both B2B and B2C sectors.
- It helps the users in setting their e – commerce projects at a faster and instant manner.
- It provides world – class standards to its users.
- It eliminates all kinds of complexities associated with online trading.
- It avoids fraudulence, data loses and duplications.