VerifyUnion ICO Review : Ethereum Based Digital Identification Verification
Verifyunion is a decentralized online platform or network that uses a social scoring engine for trust verification and digital identification. It is being designed over the blockchain of ethereum (ETH). It is a cost – effective method for the financial institutions, government offices and Corporate sectors to perform efficient identification. Its partnership concerns include bitcoin.com, ICO watchlist, and ICO tracker and so on. It focuses mainly on the following aspects:
- Social engine
- Verification of digital identity
- User authentication
In this platform, the combined verification values are collectively called as a ‘True value’. Those combined values are usually extracted from the verification of public profiles, social profiles, digital identification and financial information. In order for the verification to get completed, the users need to give all the necessary details to the system. Also, if an user wants to enhance the true value of his portfolio, he must give some additional information to the system. Each and every transaction performed across this platform is non – refundable in nature.
AJ Smith is the Founder as well as the chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. The tokens of Verifyunion are usually termed as UC coins, which are used as a mode of payment in giving rewards to the valuable contributors. These coins are also utilized for the future verification.
If an user wants to participate in the token sale of Verifyunion, he should purchase Ethers from a reputed crypto currency exchange and should transfer those Ethers(ETH) to any one of the wallets supported.
- Minimum limit to get participated in the token sale is 1000 Ethereum.
- The value of 1 UCN is 0.1948 US Dollars.
- Total no of UC coins available for token sale is 500 M.
- Percentage of tokens allocated for pre – sale costs is 1%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for incentive purposes is 29%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for token sale costs is 30%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for retainment purposes is 40%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for operation of the platform: 15%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for the development of the platform: 45%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for customer development and marketing purposes: 20%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for IT infrastructure: 15%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for the working capital: 5%
Token Sale Bonus details:
- Percentage of bonus offered for pre – sale: 35%
- Percentage of bonus offered for the 1st week of token sale: 25%
- Percentage of bonus offered for the 2nd week of token sale: 10%
- Percentage of bonus offered for the 3rd week of token sale: 5%
- Percentage of bonus offered for the 4th week of token sale: No bonus.
Unique features of Verifyunion:
- It is a simple and efficient ecosystem with an unique user portfolio.
- It gives incentives to the users in the form of UC coins or tokens.
- The digital users can use this platform to get them verified.
- It is an Ethereum based network, which is operated on smart contracts.
- It imposes only very low charges upon transactions.
- It does not facilitate any kind of third party interference or fraudulence into the system.
- It manages digital identities in an effective way.
- It is highly secure and it maintains the privacy of the users.
- The users are having the authority to have control over the processes of verification done across the platform.
- It avoids the necessity of going to multiple agencies for verification purposes.
- It gives a bonus of around 35% to the pre – sale contributors.
Wallets supported by Verifyunion:
Verifyunion supports the following wallet types:
- Visit Official ICO Page
- Download Whitepaper
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/VerifyUnion
- Twitter link: https://twitter.com/VUnioninfo
- Email id: email@example.com