Gladius ICO Review : Why Should You Invest? Points to Remember
We all have an idea regarding DDoS virus which floods the service with virus from various sites and it is increasingly growing higher throughout the website. We all know about the scenario that occurred due to DDoS attack and affecting a damage of 150 billion for companies within 6 hours. But eventually in this year it was reported that the attack reached up to 3, 00,000. Therefore today let us all understand the important of Gladius.
What is Gladius?
Gladius is here to solve all problems linked to online attack and diminish the risk of such dangerous attack online. Therefore there are using the decentralization mode of solving the problem. All users need to connect “Gladius” near to their locality to stay safe and secured. They are pursuing towards goals which comprise content loading time and secondly eradicating the threat of DDoS attack. Download WhitePaper
They are directing towards proving themselves as the best towards protecting services. They are serving users to protect and accelerate their websites. There are numerous fundamentals of Gladius network. Let us look into them:
Desktop customers: to earn Gladius token one needs to rent their computer’s standby network.
Web Portal: monitor attacking and bandwidth practice while acquisition of vision into ones traffic then this is an easy to use web portal.
Network Groups: browsing through the market place and choosing the best budget that suits one is an advantage. This not only includes budget but position and accessibility.
Gladius permits anyone to guard and quicken their website with the help of these systems. One can count on a centralized system to maintain safety of their user online facility against DDoS attacks.
- Gladius is not only protecting one from DDoS attacks but it is making it quicker and easier for an individual to reach every part of the world.
- The standard of business scale can grow from nothing into something with the help of protection group.
- This is helpful in case of keeping track of public transaction.
- This all so provides wallet for keeping track of balance inquiry and transaction of tokens online.
- This allows its users to earn revenue from their unused or under-used internet connections by providing the Gladius node.
- With the help of Gladius, the users can create pools, set prices, manage nodes, and make by advertising better service to companies seeking DDoS protection.
- Gladius stops DDoS attacks before they get close to the user’s server.
- This helps in locating the real-time traffic, the amount of traffic the user’s site is receiving, and current speeds, among other real-time traffic info.
- In terms of payment, the website owner pays the pool manager through a smart contract. Then, funds are distributed to members of that pool (the nodes) through a smart contract. The percentage of payment depends on the manager and bandwidth. A small amount of payment goes to supporting the Gladius network.
Who’s Behind Gladius?
Gladius is designed in early 2017 by a team of students from the University of Maryland College Park. The founding team includes Max Niebylski (original founder), Alexander Godwin (co-founder) and Marcelo McAndrew (co-founder).
The Gladius Token Sale
Gladius is aiming for a soft network launch on October 31. A full-featured CDN and DDoS protection network is scheduled to arrive in March 2018. At that point, the Gladius network is likely to be capable of managing several gigabytes of connections per second. The pre-sale started on October 15 and will end on October 31.
While The Company’s crowdsale starts on November 1 and ends on November 23.During the first 24 hours, the price is 1 ETH = 600 GLA tokens. By the end of the crowdsale, the rate has risen to 1 ETH = 500 GLA tokens.
There’s a total supply of 96.3 million GLA tokens, it is broken down into different sections by percentages:
- 60% are scheduled for public release
- 20% are reserved for operations
- 10% for the founders
- 10% for the team
What can be concluded about Gladius?
Being decentralized and new, Gladius will be able to supply almost unlimited network power which will be able to protect the thousands of computers from any kind of attack. If everything goes well and Gladius is able to gather a lot of users, it might turn out to become a great success soon.