Enkidu is a blockchain collaborated online network that is decentralized globally all across the world. It relies completely on smart contracts and the major motto of Enkidu is to achieve teamwork in a trustless manner. In other words, it can also be defined as a platform that permits the users to search some other users (as per their needs), in order to work with them. Collaborations in this platform are usually made among the following listed users:
- E–com experts
- Content writers
- Coffee brewers
- Designers and
- Small ticket investors and so on.
Enkidu was designed specially to empower smaller teams and businesses for a tremendous development. It got introduced first by Avalon labs in July 2017. It has designed its application (app), which is purely based on blockchains. It ensures mutual acceptance by making a digital contract with its collaborators. It allows bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) payments.
Varun Mayya is the founder as well as the chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. Its partnership concerns include Cynopsis solutions, themis group and Nash ventures and so on.
Enkidu ICO and Token specifications:
The tokens of Enkidu are usually referred to as ENK tokens, which are nothing but Ethereum ERC – 20 tokens.
- Total amount of tokens supplied: 1,500,000,000.
- Hard cap limit: 30 million US Dollars
- Soft cap limit: 5 million US Dollars
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the pre-sale is 15%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the public sale is 37%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the platform’s development is 28%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the marketing purposes is 5.5%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the bounty campaigns is 5.5%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the reserve purposes is 9%.
Public presale details:
- Date of public presale is 12 March, 2018
- Total duration of public presale is 14 days
- Hard cap limit of presale is 5 million US Dollars
- The value of 1 ENK token is 0.037 US Dollars
- Percentage of discount offered on presale is 0.022 US Dollars
- Total amount of tokens issued for presale is 225,000,000
- Minimum contribution limit for presale is 3 Ethereum.
Public crowdsale details:
- Date of public crowdsale is 9 April 2018
- Total duration of public crowdsale is 30 days
- Hard cap limit of crowdsale is 30 million US Dollars
- The value of 1 ENK token is 0.056 US Dollars
- Total amount of tokens issued for crowdsale is 555,000,000
- Minimum contribution limit for crowdsale is 0.1 Ethereum
Percentage of discount offered on crowdsale:
- For tier 1: 25%
- For tier 2: 15%
- For tier 3: 10%
Fund allocation details:
- Percentage of funds allotted for the developmental purposes is 30%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the marketing and sales purposes is 30%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the staffing purposes is 10%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the legal purposes is 5%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the operational purposes is 25%.
Unique features of Enkidu:
- It was initially a joint venture signed between various renowned companies.
- It allows access to all kinds of users, irrespective of any qualifications.
- It can be accessible even by smaller projects and teams, who depend on passive income.
- It overcomes the problem of conflict in partnering relationships.
- It helps the users in finding efficient business partners and collaborators from all around the globe.
- It facilitates simple and easier team collaborations.
- It provides greater security with the help of an escrow protection mechanism.
- It has an IP protection facility along with a feature of eliminating poor contributors.
- It eliminates all types of financial hassles, since it strongly believes in the concept of teamwork.
- It ensures a single payment gateway with flawless splitting of payments.
- It avoids all the issues faced by small concerns in setting up a joint venture like confusions and timing issues.
- It does not allow any kind of abuses inside the system.
- It imposes only very low charges for making transactions.
- It never encourages any kind of malpractices within the system.
- It provides efficient utilization of resources.
- It maintains liquidity with a distinct payment gateway.
- It assures easier payment integrations.
- It splits payments manually.
- It offers commissions for affiliates and sales…
- It contains a strong professional team with an experienced advisory board.
- It holds a smart vesting system, in order for the shares to be getting divided effectively.