Electroneum M1 Smartphone Launched, Pays Back Through Crypto Mining
Ever heard of a mobile phone that actually pays you back? Introducing Electroneum M1 Smartphone, the only Android phone that pays you every single month.
Electroneum M1 is the brainchild of Richard Ells, founder, and CEO of Electroneum, one of the world’s greatest cryptocurrency blockchain that aims to serve people of the developing countries.
The Android phone is available now in just $80 USD, quite in contrast with its other expensive counterparts. It has untapped the great feature of Cloud Mining which rewards users with free ETNs every month.
How does it work?
Download the mobile app in your Smartphone and get instant payment. There are also a set of eCommerce plugins for WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce, VirtueMart, etc. The user-friendly API system allows users to accept payments in ETNs.
Electroneum M1 Smartphone: Key Features
Electroneum Cloud Mining
So, what is Cloud Mining and how does it actually help the users to earn crypto coins?
Here the users or miners have to download the latest version of the Electroneum App into their mobile phones and opt for cloud mining process. It is as simple as that. The free app distributes about $3 USD worth of ETNs every month for mining in the blockchain. This is a huge step for developing countries where an additional income of $3 USD makes a significant contribution to the annual household income.
Furthermore, the ongoing reward system is a great means to popularize and expand the blockchain ecosystem among its users.
A secure mobile wallet
- All your ETNs are stored securely in your mobile wallet.
- Earn and store your $3 USD ETN every month on your mobile wallet.
- All transactions are protected by a built-in QR code.
- It is multilingual and supports more than 20 languages.
- A price calculator to calculate your ETNs in more than 40 currencies all over the world.
- Refer your friends and earn 5% ETN bonus on the amount they mine. The person being referred also earns a 1% additional bonus ETN.
- You can upgrade your airtime and mobile data value through ETN.
Read: Top 5 Electroneum (ETN) Wallets
Instant secure payments
The instant payment API system has been developed by incorporating ePOS (electronic Proof-of-Stake) and eCommerce systems into the Electroneum blockchain. It enables mobile network operators (MNOs), mobile virtual network operators, retailers, and corporations to accept payments in the form of ETNs. This is a huge step in eCommerce.
KYC & AML regulations
It is compliant with KYC and AML (Anti-money Laundering) rules and regulations. In fact, it is the only cryptocurrency network that has embraced KYC and AML features. The verification process helps it to work in accordance with government policies and corporations and validates more trust among its users.
Gig Guru-An eLearning platform
In 2019, the company will be launching Gig Guru which is an eLearning platform where participants can take part, learn and use their technical skills to earn money through ETNs.
This is a huge step which will allow an online platform to showcase some highly skilled motivated people. This will not only be a great source of income but also a major platform to outsource and recognize the huge potential of skilled people.
The good news is, the platform will be completely free and won’t charge any fees whatsoever. Sellers can sell their service and earn 100% of the income without paying any commission or service fees.
Electroneum M1 Specification
- A global digital economy which will benefit developing countries like Asia and Africa for the first time.
- A huge platform to unlock great potentials and skilled people.
- A growing market for ETNs users with an additional income of $3 USD worth ETNs, which will be a great motivation.
- Growth and expansion of new business with the use of ETN as a mode of payment.
- Reach new global ETN users.
- Pay your utility bills using ETN.
- Pay for digital items online or book your movie ticket by using ETN.
- Reduce third-party operational costs.
- Improved customers satisfaction through the revenue-earning
The Electroneum M1 Android phone comes in radiant blue colour. It comes with 4G connectivity, Dual SIM, 8GB storage and a front and rear-view camera, the box, including the USB cable, charger, battery and instruction booklet. What more could you ask for? Get your M1 Phone right now.