Devery ICO Review : Protecting E-Commerce Brands and Consumers from Counterfeiting
Devery is considered to be the most powerful blockchain which can provide all its clients the benefit of an advance verification protocol of their products. It is also considered to be an open source platform. The businesses that take place on large scale can be benefited through this platform as all the features are unique and advance. This platform is quite reliable in terms of obtaining products. Visit Website
Therefore in simple terms, we can say that it is a platform allows all the products to exchange in-between a common and secured chain under the supervisions of the transaction record.
Their only aim is to secure the platform and keep away from fake and troublesome users. They ensure that all product agreements should be gratefully welcomed in the platform from both ends that may include manufacturers, different brands, and retailers. It also helps all the developers to have verified applications without going detailed into blockchain.
Selling online products by the retailers are not that easy as Devery has a protocol to verify the authenticity of all the products. The protocol also verifies the entire unique ID that the entire retailers have during the selling of products with the third party.
This helps the customers to verify the authenticity of any product as the retailers have to show the unique ID to them. During this time the customers are allowed to input the marked code of the product that they have onto the application and satisfy themselves by identifying the authentication of the product.
Signing in Digitally:
All the digital goods and services are methodically and carefully verified by the Devery Protocol service. We all know about certificated. Do we know how it is verified by the service? It gets a unique ID signature that only can be verified only with the help of an application. Thus this application satisfies the needs of the customs by helping them to check the legitimacy of the certificate whenever they want to.
Signing in Physically:
Lastly, the Devery has this unique Feature where all the NFC (Near Field Communication) code and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are well equipped with this application. Apart from this, all barcodes and QR codes are also included. Therefore the unique ID signatures are well attached to the products physically. This helps all the members of the supply chain to recognize the item without any difficulty. In long run, it helps to updates important details of the product including location and time of movement. This gives the customer the power to keep track of the product all through the supply chain.
- Safety Distribution of the product
- Protection against fake items
- Clear transparency in the supply chain.
The process of Delivery:
- The foremost step is to buy the EVE token which the brand does. Then they need to specify the required amount of API key marketing which is greatly required for the following procedure.
- With the help of the Devery Platform, a unique code has been provided by the brand. Therefore now the manufactures need that code to mark the product so that they can take it to the next level.
- The retailer verifies the product with the help of the unique code of the product.
- Finally, it’s the customers call. He needs to identify the product can check the product and its authenticity with the help of the application.