What is WeOwn (Rebranded Chainium): Platform to Buy and Sell Shares
WeOwn (formally Chainium) is an online platform, which was introduced for the reinvention of the equity market worldwide. It is simply a fundraising platform that helps its users to improve or enhance their business capital rates. It uses the technology of blockchains to disrupt the equity market. It facilitates effective business communications by acting as a bridge between the investors and the businesses. It allows share trading (buying and selling) for a variety of businesses from small scale to a large scale.
It is built exclusively for those investors, who wish to make some decent profit by buying shares of a business. It is also meant for those businesses, where capital needs to be raised or increased. It holds some notable features like financial regulation and data security. It has established a distributed database solution for resolving various inefficient and complex processes involved in the equity share markets. It accepts funds including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC).
It was founded in 2017 by a professional team including the three Co-founders: Ermin Dzinic, Batliner – Staber and Sascha Ragtschaa. It purely relies on ERC – 20 protocol and has hands-on – the experience of around more than 15 years in the field of equity shares. The tokens of Chainium are usually represented as CHX, where the value of 1 CHX is 0.0017 Ethereum (ETH).
Unique features of Chainium:
- It is a decentralized platform and is powered by blockchains.
- It gives a bonus of around 30% to those investors, who participate in the pre-sale of ICO.
- It overcomes all the hurdles in the present equity market.
- It has been delivering a lot of technological projects all around the world with the help of its working prototype.
- It does not impose any kind of charges for its operation.
Services offered by OWN/Chainium to its investors:
- It helps the investors to purchase the shares directly from the investors, without the involvement of any middleman service.
- It helps the investors to perform share trading across the secondary equity markets.
- It offers a wide variety of efficient investment opportunities to its valued investors.
Services offered by OWN/Chainium to its business owners:
- It permits direct selling strategies without the involvement of any other sources like banks.
- It does not encourage any sort of intermediary or middleman services, thereby reducing the business charges.