Allstocks Network ICO Review: A Global Stock Exchange Platform
The Allstocks network is a global stock exchange platform that allows an interface for all the major stock exchange markets and brokers available around the world.
Today, technology is undergoing rapid innovations effecting our daily lives and living. One of such major changes is the emergence of the Blockchain technology and implementation of cryptocurrency in the trading market. The Allstocks Account aims to revolutionize your trading through the use of cryptocurrency supported by real financial assets. The Network also allows it’s traders to trade in all the financial assets such as bonds, and other financial instruments through the use of Blockchain technology. The stakeholders will trade with the ERC20 compatible token and all the assets will be held in the Escrow account. Allstocks will bring flexibility and ease in handling the transactions at a very minimal fees.
How does it works?:
In Allstocks platform, tokens are issued, which represent the financial assets that you buy. These tokens are held in your trusted Escrow account. These tokens can be liquefied anywhere, anytime at your own wish. These issued tokens are ERC20 compliant, which means that they can be traded anywhere by using the crypto exchange option, thus minimizing the commission of the brokers and intermediaries. The tokens can be exchanged in the Allstocks exchange platform and can be liquefied into fiat currencies as well like USD, EUR etc.
Features of Allstocks Platform:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency exchange: Blockchain technology will eliminate the intermediaries thus lowering the cost. Digital wallets will allow us to do transactions in cryptocurrency as well as enable us to convert them into our local fiat currencies.
- Stamper: An unique feature through which the tokens will hold its respective value in comparison to the backed-up assets as well as it will help in the liquefaction of the assets in due time.
- Cryptocurrency Tethered Tokens or CTTs: CTTs are asset-backed tokens and supports all fiat currencies and other financial instruments.
- Escrow Account: All the financial assets of the stakeholders will be held in the Escrow accounts. The Escrow accounts will offer compatibility, trust and transparency to its users.
- CTT smart contracts: The CTTs will be issued in the form of smart contracts to facilitate the transaction of the tokens.
- API Interface: This allows the stakeholders to convert their currencies into their local currency without incurring any transaction fees whatsoever.
- Allstocks or AST tokens: Allows digital exchange of assets and other monetary instruments globally with the flexibility of ease of transfer and exchange anytime in any fiat currencies.
- Ethereum Platform: Provides ease and flexibility to the stakeholders for all investments and transactions.
Role of Allstocks in The Global Market:
The Allstocks is a decentralized global stock exchange platform that allows organizations, stakeholders, investors to invest in stable assets with the help of cryptocurrencies. The platform enables investors in all the parts of the world to hold assets and trade them without the complications of international trading. The ERC20 compatible tokens allow the users to trade in all the crypto exchanges available in the world. It runs on the Ethereum platform and does not need to be regulated by any third party exchange. Allstocks also provides a secure and stable exchange platform for financial assets. The Allstocks network infrastructure is gradually emerging to be one of the futuristic exchange platforms for all crypto investments and will definitely altar the face of global trading of stock exchange in the near future.
AllStocks ICO (AST): Token Details:
- Token: AST
- PreICO Price: 1 AST=0.0016 ETH
- Price: 1 AST=0.002 Eth
- MVP/Prototype: Available
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Minimum Investment: 50 AST
- Hard cap: 20,000,000 USD
- Country: Israel