WePower ICO Review – Blockchain Based Green Energy Trading Platform
Wepower is an online network designed specifically for the trading of green energy. The major motto of this platform is to make a revolution in green energy trading. Though green energy organizations are facing a lot of hurdles in getting access to capital markets, the manufacturers (wind plant or solar power builders), who are producing green energy, are highly benefitted with enormous profit rates by the use of this efficient trading platform. It uses the technology of blockchains for its operation and it provides tokens for the purpose of energy trading.
It is a government recognized project with a market potential of around $1.24 trillion (1.24 trillion USD). Nikolaj Martyniuk and Arturas Asakavicius are the two Co-founders of this platform. It maintains global partnerships with a variety of energy producers and developers like Bitcoin Suisse, Block Ex, and Bancor and so on. A European transmission system operator known as Elering has recently given recognition to the blockchain solution of WePower network. Visit ICO Website
Unique features of WePower Network:
- It allows all kinds of users to access the network in order to perform power trading.
- The users of this platform will be given the complete authority to have control over their trading strategies.
- It holds a large number of energy experts with an experience of approximately around 10 years in the industry of green energy trading.
- It imposes only very low charges for trading so that the investors and consumers are highly benefited.
The tokens of Wepower are usually referred to as WPR tokens, where the exchange rate of such tokens is specified as follows:
- Ethereum (ETH) = 4000 WPR tokens.
Soft cap limit is $5 million (5M US Dollars)
Hard cap limit is $35 million (35M US Dollars)
- The minimum contribution limit to get participated in the token sale of WePower is $200 (200 US Dollars).
- The WPR tokens are normally tradable or usable with high liquidity range. Offcourse, the token model is built exclusively for meeting the regulatory needs in the wholesale markets.
- Percentage of WPR tokens allotted for the token sale is 55%
- Percentage of WPR tokens allotted for the Wepower team is 20%
- Percentage of WPR tokens allotted for the growth and development of Wepower community is 15%
- Percentage of WPR tokens allotted for the future purposes is 10%.
- Percentage of WPR funds allotted for the developmental purposes is 45%
- Percentage of WPR funds allotted for the expansion of WePower network is 25%
- Percentage of WPR funds allotted for the integration of WePower network is 15%
- Percentage of WPR funds allotted for the energy market is 15%.
Steps involved in the operation of WePower network:
- Discovery of the new or innovative project concerning renewable green energy.
- Issuing of green energy tokens.
- Allotment of energy tokens (0.9%) to the donation pool of WePower.
- Usage or selling of green energy with the help of several advanced technologies.
Benefits of using WPR tokens:
The WPR token usage has a variety of benefits including the following:
- The users can access the green energy donation pool with the help of WPR tokens.
- WPR tokens give the priority to green energy auction. This means that a high priority will be provided to the WPR token holders in accessing the platform’s new energy token sale auctions. The energy allocation to a specific user depends upon the number of WPR tokens they hold.
- The users can be able to buy energy at the best price if they are having high auction priority.
- Also, the trading value of WPR tokens is decided by the auction priority of users, since a greater demand is available for such priority among the large energy purchasers.