SKYFchain SKYFT ICO Review and Rating: Blockchain Based Unmanned Logistics
SKYF chain is an online marketplace for performing various B2R operations, where B2R refers to ‘Business to Robots’. It can also be defined as a tool of finance used in the field of robotics. It uses the technology of blockchains for its working, and of course, it is the world’s first B2R platform that relies on blockchain operations. The tokens of SKYF chain are usually referred to as ‘SKYFT’ tokens, which are utilized basically for the purpose of making transactions inside the SKYF Chain platform. These tokens are nothing but ERC – 20 tokens.
SKYFCHAIN facilitates transactions via smart contracts. This means that when a user wants to make transactions, he should give a transaction request, and then he can make his fiat payments in a safe and secure manner. The node holders of SKYF chain are imposed a particular amount of charges upon transactions. Of course, the node holders are having a commission earning a potential of around 70% from each and every transaction done across the network. It uses a wide set of accounts for fund storage, in order to avoid hacking issues.
It assures guaranteed returns to all the users. It permits all kinds of cryptocurrency transactions within the system. Once a user has completed his transactions, Skyfchain seeks a cryptocurrency exchange for acquiring SKYFT tokens, in order for those transactions to be executed perfectly.
Its major functionality is storage and verification of data or information associated with the operation of the drone like routes, mission plans, maintenance details and drone specifications and so on. Such storage is usually facilitated by a shared distributed ledger available within the SKYF chain system.
It authorizes its users to have complete control over their assets. Alexander Timofeev is the Founder as well as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of this platform. The clients of SKYFchain include Pony express, Avgust, and Russian post and so on. It has launched its ICO (Initial coin offering) for the purpose of fundraising.
The first and foremost heavy cargo drone introduced in the world was the SKYF. It is highly versatile in nature and has the distinct features of landing and vertical take-off capabilities. The SKYF drone is the best drone, while compared with the other drones available in the market. It finds a variety of applications in the industry of cargo robots. In addition, it also has its applications in some other fields such as logistics, agriculture and emergency relief and so on.
Pre –ICO and crowdsale details:
- Date of Pre – ICO launch: March 1, 2018.
- Total amount of tokens allotted for Pre- ICO: 51 300 000.
- Hard cap limit of Pre – ICO: 2 000 000 US Dollars.
- Target range of Pre – ICO: 1 000 000 US Dollars.
- Percentage of discount offered on pre – ICO: 40%.
- Minimum limit for token purchase is 3000 SKYFT.
- Date of ICO launch: may 2018.
- ICO token cost: 0.065 US Dollars.
- Hard cap limit of ICO: 30 000 000 US Dollars.
- Total amount of tokens allotted for ICO: 528,000,000.
Discounts on ICO:
- Percentage of discount offered on the 1st stage of ICO is 30% (0.046 US Dollars)
- Percentage of discount offered on the 2nd stage of ICO is 20% (0.052 US Dollars)
- Percentage of discount offered on the 3rd stage of ICO is 10% (0.059 US Dollars)
- Percentage of discount offered on the 4th stage of ICO is 5% (0.062 US Dollars)
- Percentage of discount offered on the 5th stage of ICO is 0% (0.065 US Dollars)
- Total amount of SKYFT tokens issued by SKYFCHAIN platform is 1 200 000 000.
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the crowdsale purposes is 44%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the development of the community is 10%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the bounty campaigns is 1.5%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the reserves is 9.5%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the SKYFCHAIN team is 20%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for the development of the network is 15%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the developmental and research purposes is 45%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the corporate, business and operational purposes is 24%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the marketing purposes is 25%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the admin and legal purposes is 6%.