PayPie ICO Review (PPP Tokens): Decentralized Accounting Platform for Risk Analysis
Paypie is the first and foremost online decentralized platform in the world, which was introduced for the assessment of risks associated with credits. It uses the technology of blockchains for the effective assessment of such credit risks. Paypie is one of the recommended ICO to invest as the project has bright future and capability to revolutionize the world of business financials.
It is planning to build an innovative blockchain system, which will reinvent the outdated analysis tools. It comes up well with the financial markets with the help of its distinct risk score algorithm, which highly relies on the triple – entry accounting. Its partnership concerns include Token market, Blockchain news, and Coin gecko and so on.
The major motto of this platform is to become a best financial technology company in the world. It also focuses on bringing the closed accounting system into the blockchain, thereby enhancing the financial audit transparency.
In order to analyze a company’s credit risk, Paypie utilizes more than 150 data points including the following:
- Retained Earnings
- Gross sales rates
- Working capital
- Payment history
- Budget rates
- Social fingerprints and
- DTTR (Decentralized trust and transparency rating) and so on.
Slick Pie of Canada (founded in 2015) is the parent company, from which Paypie got originated. Nick Chandi is the founder as well as the chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. Jag Barpagga is the co-founder along with Nick. Paypie is being synchronized with Slick pie, in order to utilize its source code and accounting logic.
The tokens of Paypie are usually referred to as PPP tokens. These tokens are utilized for a variety of services and transactions made across the platform. Each and every token holder of this platform is having the authority to access Paypie tokens.
- Total amount of Paypie tokens issued for crowdsale is 82,500,000.
- A number of tokens, which will be left unused in the crowdsale will be allotted for the network reserves.
- The value of 1PPP is 0.0011 Ethereum (ETH).
- Percentage of funds allotted for the development of the platform is 48%
- Percentage of funds allotted for the purposes of business development and marketing is 34%
- Percentage of funds allotted for operational purposes is 10%
- Percentage of funds allotted for contingency is 8%.
Unique features of Paypie:
- It is a highly transparent, reliable, fraud-proof and trustworthy platform.
- It is highly safe and secure in nature.
- It overcomes all the inconsistencies and discrepancies associated with the financial aspects.
- For a variety of small businesses, it offers peer – to – peer lending chances.
- It enhances the success percentage as well as the efficiency of credit opportunities for investors, financial institutions and banking sectors.
- It lowers the costs and avoids fraudulence.
- It has an enhanced productivity rate.
- It allows the SMEs’ to create a general ledger with the help of their current ERP solutions.
- It reduces the time since it does not involve any back-office staffs or payment processors.
- It offers a variety of tools for the assessment of credit risks.
- It avoids the problem of manipulating data or information.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/PayPiePlatform
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform