OKEx P2P Goes Big For Indian Audience With ChristmasDhamaka Offer
OKEx, the world’s leading peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading platform is thrilled to announce its official launch in India. The P2P platform is a global blockchain network and operates in more than 100 countries. On August 5, 2020, the OKEx P2P platform launched its exchange in India and will be hosting one of the biggest bounty programs exclusively for Indian users with a prize pool of 30,000 USDT. Indian traders can now exchange INR for cryptocurrencies and trade BTC worth $1.5 billion and Tether, and many more cryptocurrencies for absolutely free. OKEx will not charge transaction fees for its users.
The platform supports over 30 local cryptocurrencies including Ether, BTC, USDT, etc. and payment can be made using credit cards like VISA or Mastercard. Other payment options are also available like NEFT, UPI, IMPS, etc. where you can buy cryptocurrencies at the lowest prices. The exchange is compatible with iOS and Android phones as well as supports Windows and Mac desktop versions.
OKEx aims to provide a safe and reliable platform with maximum liquidity and 24/7 customer support for a smooth trading experience. The FAQ section provides easy guidelines to join the community of traders and also provides quick assistance in case of any dispute or technical problem. More than that, the platform keeps you updated with the latest news and crypto market trends and there are ample free courses to learn about blockchain and related fields.
India – A Hot Seat for OKEx Campaign
On March 4, 2020, RBI lifted the ban on cryptocurrency exchanges in India making Indian DeFi (decentralized finance) market accessible for national and international cryptocurrency trading. OKEx CEO Jay Hao believes that India as a global cryptocurrency market has great potential and blockchain technology will surely eliminate the barriers of centralized trading and make financial transactions effortless for traders. Hence, the OKEx trading ecosystem aims to bring forward easy KYC verification, a wide range of payment options, high liquidity, and limit risks involved in crypto trading.
About the Campaign
The OKEx P2P platform is free to join. It provides the fastest KYC approval. After KYC verification and approval, open an account and start trading. The minimum trading value is INR 7,500 and you get a chance to win 2 points per transaction. You can also earn rewards by sharing your referral link to your Facebook and Twitter accounts by making public posts, or by referring a friend. Also, earn rewards by answering questions in the official Twitter channel of OKEx. By answering a question, you earn a reward of 1 point.
OKEx Christmas Bonanza for Indian Users
This Christmas, OKEx brings you the joy to win exciting prizes and rewards by participating in the OKEx Christmas Dhamaka. The Christmas Dhamaka will last for 14 days and OKEx is giving away points in the form of “Christmas cupcakes”. For this, you need to register and open an account, click the “participate now” button, and complete simple tasks, and get a chance to win up to 12,000 USDT or INR 9,00,000. Sounds interesting? Here is how you can win prizes.
OKEx Christmas Gifts
- Complete a minimum transaction of INR 7,500 or more in the OKEx platform and earn 3 points.
- You can also tweet the referral link and win rewards. Do not forget to use the hashtag – #OKExP2PIndia and earn a reward of 1 point.
- Refer a friend and earn a reward of 5 points as he/she completes the verification process and a transaction worth INR 7,500 or more.
- Join the Twitter channel at @OKExIndia and earn 1 point for answering a correct question.
- Join the “Christmas Dinner Party” and the trader who has the maximum trading volume can earn prize money of USDT 2,000.
Join the Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter groups for the latest announcements.
- Participants must have an account (create if you don’t have one)
- Participants must complete their KYC and photo verification process before opening an account for trading in the OKEx platform.
- The minimum transaction should be INR 7,500 or more.
- OKEx reserves the right to disqualify or cancel illegal trades.
- They can also disqualify traders doing bulk illegal trades or other manipulative activities on the platform.
- OKEx also holds the right to judge and declare winners after the successful completion of a task.
- All rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks of the completion of the competition.