MoonForum – A Better Than Bitcointalk Cryptocurrency Forum Growing Fast
MoonForum is a place where you can discuss about airdrops, bounties, ICOs, the latest blockchains, comment the freshest news about the world of cryptocurrencies or simply chill out and have a friendly chat about any trivial topic with other crypto-enthusiasts.
With a fresh custom-made responsive design (also for mobile devices and Tapatalk), lots of features and a friendly team behind the scenes, we are proud to present you the MOONFORUM.
The Moon Forum is not just another cryptocurrency forum. It is a whole new user experience, that brings the conversation to a whole new level. Some of its new features:
- Post liking/thanking
- Refined notification system
- Refined feedback system to rate users, modeled after bitcointalk’s own system
- WYSIWYG Editor, live preview of how your bbcode looks in your post
- Detailed FAQ help guides to answer most of your questions on how to use the features
- Paid premium forum software → many more options to fine tune your user experience
- Transparency: public bans with reasons for the ban and possibility of appealing
- Social features: add friends, interact, leave visitor messages, one-click share interesting posts on social networks, profile picture
- Embedded multimedia
- User tagging
But that’s not all! Other exciting features are in the making, which will be announced soon:
- A collaborative blockchain-powered economy
- Integrated auto-translations
- Exclusive airdrops
- And much more… stay tuned!
MoonForum puts a big focus on local communities and aims to put itself aside from other spin-offs by growing these as one of our main goals. An example of this is our Turkish sub-forum which has grown to a bigger size then any other spin-off forum’s local Turkish fora. Thry aim to replicate this success story and apply it to our other local communities forums. They are one of the factors that will shape our forum’s growth and community.