ModulTrade ICO Review: Bridging Small Enterprises to Global Trade via Blockchain
ModulTrade is an online trading platform or network that gives its users, the freedom to trade globally with the help of some advanced blockchain technologies. It invites all kinds of users from micro or small enterprises to medium or large enterprises for trading. The user can initiate his or her trading strategy by following the below steps:
- Trade execution
Evgeny Kaplin is the Founder as well as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of this platform. Jean Chaanine, Karthikeyan KaliyaPerumal, Fedor Sapronov, Alexei Katrich, and Marco Rosso are the Co-founders along with Evgeny. Its partnership concerns include Topcoder, Ramparts, and Nordwhale and so on.
The tokens of Modul Trade are usually referred to as MTRc, where the value of 1MTRc is 1ETH per 700. MTRc tokens up to a total of around 100 million are launched for the token sale.
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the creation of the ecosystem is 32%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the product development is 20%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the pre-sale is 10%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the token sale is 20%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the distributional purposes is 30%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the advisors and the team is 18%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the team is 15%
- Percentage of MTRc tokens allotted for the advisors is 3%
Unique features of ModulTrade platform:
- It is a high trustworthy platform among the leading trading platforms in the World.
- It fulfills the requirements of various developing enterprises, thereby assisting them in quick development.
- It facilitates efficient as well as easy trading so that the users can gain a lot of profit.
- It helps the small enterprises in overcoming all the problems associated with trading mechanisms. Such problems may include high charges, lack of trust, and operational complexity and so on.
Working procedure of ModulTrade:
Modul Trade works according to the following three stages of operation:
Stage 1: The first stage involves setting smart contracts by both the buyers as well as the sellers. After the setting up of smart contracts, buyers will make a fund deposition with their smart contracts.
Stage 2: Stage 2 involves shipping of products or goods by the seller, after receiving the funds from the buyers (via smart contract locking). Also tracking the delivery of products through smart contracts is also done at this stage.
Stage 3: Stage 3 involves the fund release to the buyers with the delivery of goods.
Important aspects of ModulTrade platform:
- It offers a wide variety of trade-related services to its users.
- It is a perfect marketplace for efficient cryptocurrency trading.
- It is a highly reputed network with huge years of experience in the industry of trading.
- It is a B2B e-commerce platform that uses smart contracts for operational purposes.