Miner One ICO Review and MIO Token : Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining
Miner One is offering the most advanced mining equipment at a very low cost in the electricity and therefore it is leading towards the profit for all users. A group of data center manages this Miner One Community. This team is in a partnership with the community and therefore shares the output of all these centers with a transparent Ethereum based smart contracts. It can be noted that this platform is also based in the Baltics. In this platform, all the users get a chance to steady, transparent and an ample accounting and reporting of all types of cost and outputs from the company. Is also having good access to a large pool of fundraising which can also access wholesale prices on the electricity with ultra-low industrial rates along with high-level safety guards. It is a cutting-edge and also a crowdfunded cryptocurrency mining platform.
FEATURES OF MINER ONE:
It can be noted that the internet connection of this platform is very reliable and fast compared to any other. The network is quite secured from any kind of interruption and hacking by the professional engineering team. The most critical part is done by the data network security which really ensures all the uninterrupted functions of this platform. The internal network is said to be connected to the Public Internet.
This is a platform that will be equipped with 24/7 video scrutiny system and security. Live videos will be also provided online. The platform will take care of fire-related problems such as the fire detector threats, which gives warning before the fire begins and along with that it also looks after the non-combustible materials.
The physical infrastructure and the equipment for mining help to keep all the cost down, ensuring correct energy and also prevent any types of malfunction and downtime.
Keeping all types of security measures in mind this platform will be insured against any kind of damage. All the international insurance companies are in progress and therefore this will be concluded and will be announced shortly.
The vision of the platform is to be the best and the biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining Operation. The platform gets huge investments as there are many planning and fundraising. It is believed that community of contributors and a good devoted team can make anything and everything possible. This new technology is highly tested and proven by the team. It is accepted by many industries, societies and by the state just the way a cryptocurrency starts
MINER ONE ICO AND MIO TOKEN:
The MIO Tokens are Ethereum-based tokens. It is considered as digital assets which are bearing values themselves which is based on their underlying assets and properties. The token also signifies a particular percentage share of the output of the mining platform. The Ethereum based token is obeyed all the standard of “ERC 20”. So that proves that it’s very easy if any individual wishes to make money which is highly involved in trading of edgeless tokens. Below are some of the advantages.
- Safety and certainty
- Use of robust and well-supported clients
- High and valuable liquidity
- An Ethereum smart contract deals with the transparent and secure way of repeatedly sharing output among all the Token Holders.
The Miner One platform aims to create a crowdfunded mining technology which is totally based on Baltic countries. The company headquartered is in Lithuania. The platform is now performing a crowded sale for the MIO Tokens. About 70% of the mining profits will be totally distributed among the token holders. On the other hand, the rest 30% will be for the ongoing operational expenditures. Therefore in this year i.e. 2018, the tokens will be in the market.