HyperQuant ICO: Automated Cryptotrading, Asset Management and dApps Creation
HyperQuant is a multi-functional, asset management platform where customers can perform a variety of automated crypto trading functions, portfolio management and create applications based on a Fast Order Delivery protocol standard.
This platform uses blockchain technology to help create a professional regulated capital management portal which will in turn assist quant traders to make safe and secure automatized investments on various digital currencies. It should be noted that each and every one of those investments is supported by smart contracts to make sure that proper diligence on part of the investors.
Now that we have got the basics, it’s time to define the features of the platform:
- Electronic Communication Network– ECN is a system which unifies all the exchanges which happens here to ensure seamless automated trading.
- Smart order execution strategies– These are execution formulas and strategies which work in tandem with the order book so as to construct quoting strategies depending upon a various tasks.
- Smart Contracts: These refer to strategies based on algorithms which are used as smart contracts so as to develop the portal’s uniform protocol with additional standardized settings.
- Risk Management System: Ofcourse in the world of cryptocurrency trading there are several possible ways to lose the investment along with the fact that there can be unexpected losses. HyperQuant offers a SaaS solution which will provide a unique professional risk limiter for the crypto trading markets.
- AI advisors: AIs are reliable and efficient risk management advisors. This platforms AIs scans the data from the market users and then forms useful trading moves.
- Market making algorithms: This portal supports two way quotations which are useful for order book investing.
- The Token: The HyperQuant token allows transparent, equal and fair relations between customers.
The features listed above will adequately inform you of the benefits which such a smart system can provide, these are:
- HyperQuant uses a fast order delivery portal that operates much faster when compared to other similar automated trading solutions.
- The above stated AI and risk management tech assists in the function of managing the portal’s components with the help of gathered market data. Using the algorithm it works to reduce the associated risks and failures as much as possible.
- The Ethereum blockchain used by HyperQuant directs platform traffic and maintains its computational efficiency. For example HyperQuant can maintain a size of 1,000,000,000 orders on a regular basis and at only a size of 1Kb size.
HyperQuant ICO and HQT Token details:
- Hold HQT: It allows one to access trading crypto bots as well as the market making and hedging software.
- Earn HQT: It will allow one to develop apps in the marketplace and provide important data to the crypto market.
- Spend HQT: It allows one to make smart contracts for the purpose of data storage of personal portfolio and configurations.
Now that we have discussed the HQT, it’s time to know about HyperQuant’s Token and ICO Sale:
- It started from May 1, 2018 and ended in May 31, 2018 for the prices of 1ETH per 400 HQT. (HQT is the token ticker)
- The pre sale began from June 1, 2018 and will end in July 31, 2018 for the price of $0.15 for 1 HQT.
- The ICO token price is 0.00028 ETH per 1 HQT (1 ETH =3500 HQT)
Thus, with various innovative techniques, HyperQuant has a leading edge among other market competitors. But it should be kept in mind that no matter how strong an algorithm, it cannot entirely ensure a total risk free transaction.