Buddy ICO Review : Decentralized Development Automation Platform
Buddy is one of the newest inventions in the software development industry. It is an automation platform that allows developers to design latest ground-breaking apps, programs, and services.
The Blockchain technology has made a revolution by developing Buddy, which is going to play a significant role in making the DevOps operation easy, transparent and effortless.
DevOps is a software development phase used to describe the collaboration between software development and IT professionals. The application of DevOps is a huge advancement but it has its own limitations.
Problems of the automated application development platform:
- Obsolete tools: Often while implementing DevOps, too much importance is given on the tools and technology rather than the process and the people developing it. More time should be invested in developing and training the IT professionals who will be handling the software rather than implementing the tools. The tools will keep changing so we need a highly trained and efficient team who can handle and adapt to these changes.
- Unwilling to adapt to changes: The organizations should always invest in new tools, technologies, deploy new applications, test and evolve new ideas. It is a continuous process where professionals should always keep in mind that DevOps is subject to change and keep on implementing new ideas.
- Security and Governance should work hand-in-hand with DevOps. You cannot overlook and separate the role of security from the applications.
- It is very difficult to keep in track of the large operational structure of DevOps.
- Difficulty scaling: It is difficult to scale the infrastructure.
- DevOps infrastructure is complex and costly and requires round-the-clock maintenance.
Buddy will facilitate the automatic application development operations. It will help the developers to focus more on the creative aspect by automating the repetitive tasks.
Buddy was founded in 2007 with a vision to apply application automation in the development process of the software enabling the developers to engage in the more creative challenges of development rather than focusing and wasting time on repetitive tasks. Buddy is a Blockchain based decentralized software, which will help to automate the entire application development process.
Key Features of Buddy:
- Automation and share Grid: An automated infrastructure for running infinite number of pipelines and Blockchains for app development.
- Buddy has partnered with industry leaders like Docker, Github, Microsoft Azure and Google.
- It is used in by developers around 120 countries every day.
- It aims to cover a market of around $345 billion by 2022.
- A fast growing market with some eminent customers like INC. Magazine, CGI.com, Docplanner and ING Bank.
- DevOps Market: Buddy plays as an open platform for developers for creating new software and making innovations.
- Sandbox: Templates to run the tests and experiments in developing new Blockchain technologies. It reduces setup and installation problems while running the programme.
- Blockchainops: Steps for development of Blockchain apps.
- A team of highly skilled professionals providing expert service round-the-clock.
Benefits of Buddy:
- Open platform: A unique open platform connecting all the developers, experts and end-users. Now we can have access to expertise of the developers.
- Low cost: The app provides high quality at lower cost. Large and persistent Blockchains to make it cost effective.
- Simplicity of the App itself: Lesser tools required, no repetition of same tasks, saves time, faster delivery.
Buddy ICO and Token Details:
- Token: BUD
- PreICO Price: 1 BUD=0.00012 ETH
- Price: 1 BUD=0.0002 ETH
- MVP/Prototype: Available
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: ETH
- Soft cap: 8,000 ETH
- Hard cap: 60,000 ETH