Authoreon ICO Review: Get 15% Discount Exclusively on AUTH Token Purchase
Authoreon is an online decentralized network with the aspects of authentication, certification, verification, and authorization. It is an ERC – 20 token that purely relies on the technology of blockchains. It was introduced to terminate the online frauds, which have been increasing day by day in the modern world. It offers an advanced online security since it prevents identity theft, data retention, and document fraud. It is highly essential for the management of reputation.
The major motto of this platform is to avoid various kinds of cyber security attacks (like ransomware) thereby overcoming fraudulence issues. It uses a variety of substitution algorithms and the technique of artificial intelligence for its operation. The funds of this platform are stored safely on multi signatures Ethereum wallets.
It was founded on 10th August 2017 in Singapore. It is highly compatible with Windows, iOS and Android devices. The mobile app is also available with Authoreon to facilitate easy access by all kinds of users. Chris Heinze is the Founder as well as the Chief executive officer (CEO) of this platform. The following are the other co-founders, who founded Authoreon together with Chris. Its partnership concerns include ICO source and Ankorus.
Architecture of Authoreon:
The following are three vital components of the Authoreon network:
Blockchain: The blockchain of Authoreon is being built with the distributed computing technique and the protocol of Ethereum (ETH). It executes smart contracts with the help of Ethereum virtual machine.
Access Lock: It normally behaves like a gatekeeper. Its major function is to authorize the incoming requests by processing and granting them. It has established a static key together with a dynamic key for developing an algorithm known as 2^2 key algorithm. It is an alternative for two – factor authentication.
Synapse: It is a kind of protocol designed over an independent application layer of the blockchain. Its main responsibility is to store and verify data (information) in an effective and secure manner.
Authoreon vs Verif-y vs Civic
The advantage over Civic and Verif-y is that Authoreon is developing a marketplace (in its structure similar to Slack and Shopify) and quite a few modules (Smart-Contracts-as-a-Service (SCaaS)) that address many different use cases – not only identity theft. Their solutions also qualify to enhance national security (data retention, unforgeable passports, etc.). Please see section “Modules” on our homepage for more examples – including a description of the problem and solutions: https://www.authoreon.io/#modules
- The symbol of Authoreon tokens is AUTH.
- Total amount of AUTH tokens supplied for token sale is 1 billion.
- Percentage of tokens issued for the crowdsale is 33%.
- Percentage of tokens allotted for retainment purposes is 33%
- Percentage of tokens allotted for giving incentives is 33%
- Percentage of tokens allocated for meeting the cost of token sale is 1%.
Uses of AUTH tokens:
Authoreon tokens are utilized for the following purposes:
- New asset registration
- Asset transfer
Allocation of funds:
- Percentage of funds allocated for the developmental purposes is 35%
- Percentage of funds allocated for the operational means is 20%
- Percentage of funds allocated for marketing purposes is 35%
- Percentage of funds allocated for legal purposes is 5%
- Percentage of funds allocated for localization purposes is 5%
Unique features of Authoreon:
- It is an open – source platform which can be accessed all around the globe.
- It provides safety to the unsecured functions as well as instances.
- It maintains the privacy of data or information.
- It offers bonuses of around 5% to 25% to all the early contributors of token sale.
- It provides escrow protection for the payments done across the platform.
- It offers high liquidity.
- It holds a wide variety of SCaaS modules.
The following are the different kinds of payment methods accepted by Authoreon:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Solutions offered by Authoreon:
- Traceability to ownership and supply chains
- Fraud detection
- Prevention of cyber attacks
- Detection of identity theft
- Protection from IOT risks